New Whatsapp China Funny Video 2017

Published on May 2, 2017(Today) I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor) Category Comedy License Standard YouTube License Created using YouTube Video Editor Source videos View attributions

28 Feb 2017

Monday On King Of Hearts Episode 317 to318


Sid show messages in Sam’s phone to his family and say it is Bua Dadi’s work. He say she was playin game to trap daughter of this house. Bua Dadi puts the blame on Sam and ask Bunty to say. Bunty nods and say he does not know anything. Bua Dadi say I will bring photo now and brings it. She show the photos and say Sam has groomed this stupid fellow. She put all blame on Sam. Sid say whatever she has don is done, but you are Kritika’s family. He say I told you that I will forget everything if you do anything. He ask her to wait and goes inside. He throws her stuff outside the house nd asks her to get out from their house. Bua Dadi say it is Sam’s plan nd asks her to punish Sam. Sid says Sam’s turn will also come, nd I will not leave her. He say whatever you have done will not have any forgiveness. He say he has not done anything to her nd ask her to get out from his house else I will ruin your respect. He leave. Bua Dadi ask everyone to explain to Sid, nd leaves silently.
Sam is cryin by keeping her head on Mona’s shoulder. Just then a lawyer comes nd say Yash has sent divorce papers for Sam. Sam ask what is this nonsense and say it is all Sid’s work. Sid comes and say bad things happen with bad people. He say it is the law of universe. Mona ask him, how dare you do this? Sid say Yash has sent divorce papers as he knows hw is his wife. He ask her not to shout at him nd how he knows how to make relation unlike Sam. He say I didn’t tell anything to Yash. Shabnam smirk. Roshni ask Sid to punish Bua Dadi. Sid say it is his bloody business, nd ask Roshni if she thinks he is the one who asked Yash to send divorce paper. He ask if you really think that BD made Sam all this, and ask if she is a magician. He say whatever she has done is with her consent. Mona say Sam is her daughter nd her husband has sent divorce paper on karwachauth day.
Sid ask what shall I do, your daughter could not take care of her marriage. He say your daughter brought poor guy Bunty nd groomed him nd she wanted to ruin Kritika’s life. He ask if Kritika is not daughter of anyone, nd not girl etc………..He ask Sam, why she has done this with his sister and say he found yash for her who was ready to give her everything. He say I did not say anything to Yash. It is amazing that he sent paper himself. Mona say your sister had ruined my daughter’s life. Sid say how can I forget about great Rajveer..and say he was a third grade bloody criminal. He say Kritika did a favor for you nd she was punished too. He say it is matter of us. He tell I have done everything for this family and left money, fame nd business. He say what I got is nothing. He say my wife is questioning me today. Shabnam smirks. Sid say do you want me to see drama, and say he is a good human, but not devta. DD say I agree nd really appreciate that you always solved our problem. but we didn’t ask you. you helpd us with your consent. She say you, your family nd BD stayed here. She say half of my problem in my life is because of you nd your family. Shabnam smirks happily. DD say you are responsible for problems in Sam’s life and say I need to know that.
Sid say you are saying right…and say you took much time to say this as I have done what I wanted to do. He say I took all troubles coming on this family on me, nd gave my blood, life, sweat everything for  family, even sacrificed my own family, and say Roshni used to hate you. but I united you both. He say I accepted you all as my family, nd reverse the customs of the society. He say it was my mistake. I would have stayd separately with Roshni. He thank her for showing his place that he was never part of her family. DD say I am not saying this, nd say thank you for doing all this for us, and ask him not to be devta…
She say Yash sent divorce papers just now. Sid say I really don’t give a damn and do not know anything. He say I am really tired and say I want to unburden all the responsibility from my shoulder nd want to live for myself. He thank her for making him realize about his life. He say you nd your family are separated from me now. He say you can live your life and I will live mine. He say thank you all the patel. Roshni tries to stop him, but he leaves angrily. Nani ask DD to stop him. DD say it is not required nd that too today. Roshni cries nd goes to her room. Shabnam thinks it is a big blast nd thinks she has really enjoyd. She say  these people threw him like a mosquito, nd one day I will kick these people out of the house.
Roshni criy in her room after Sid leaves the house. She recalls DD nd Sid’s words. Shabnam comes to her nd ask not to cry on the day of karwachauth. She say you should not have fought with brother-in-law and say brother-in-law might take a wrong step. She say I am worried for Sam also, nd Yash might not forgive her. She ask her to call Sid. Roshni call Sid, but he do not  pick her call. Roshni cries and tell he is rejecting my call... Shabnam smirks happily. Sam tell I am sure that I would have talked to Yash nd resolved the matter. She blame Sid for spoiling his marriage. Roshni comes and ask her not to say anything against Sid as she can not  tolerate. Mona ask her to make Sid’s name aarti. Nani comes and say  you should do his aarti as whatever he has don, nobody can do for your daughter. She says you could not see your daughter’s mistakes, and ask her to think when her brain gets calm.
Nani ask Roshni not to think her wrong. Roshni tell Sid isn’t picking my call. Nani tell that Sid does so much for this family nd the question is raised on his doings, so he is very angry. Roshni say he went in the morning hungry. Nani say he will be back nd will not let you hungry for long. Shabnam look on. Sid thinks about Roshni nd DD’s words. A tea seller come to Sid and ask to buy his tea. Sid offer him 1000 Rs. note. The seller refuse to take the money. Sid say he can not  drink tea as he is fasting with his wife on karwachauth. The seller ask then what you are doing here? Sid feel sorry to Roshni and give the money to the seller asking him to give tea to the needy.
Shabnam spill a bucket of water near Roshni while she is busy talking to Mona nd apologizing. Roshni fall down in the swimming pool. Shabbnam tell that Roshni’s fast is broken  water entered her mouth. Sid comes and say nothing has happened. Shabnam get angry. Sid tell Roshni that her fast is not broken, and say a person shall have shraddha in her heart. Shabnam say but water entered her mouth. Sid say I told that her fast is not broken.
Sid come to Shabnam. Shabnam ask if we are going out. Sid laughs and call her cheap, naagin etc. He say you can make me fool, but not other. He say you likes to hurt Roshni, nd said that her fast is broken. He say nothing can happen to his wife. He ask what happend to his hand when she applied mehendi, and ask what did she add in it. He say you want to be Patel, but can not be as there is venom inside you. He ask her to remember one thing, and say he is standing between her nd Roshni, nd if anything happens to his wife then he will put her on fire. He gives her 24 hrs.
DD give compliment to Roshni and ask about Sid.Roshni tell he came, but then left some where. DD say she will call him. Just then Raj nd Simran come there and meet DD. Simran ask about Sid. D D say he is not picking the call. Just then electricity went off. Sid comes and say Sid is here. He say this is her Jamai’s magic. He fowards his hand nd hold Roshni’s hand. He sings Hasi Ban gaye…nd dances with Roshni. Everyone look at their dance performance happily. Roshni nd Sid see the moon appearing nd is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday On King Of Hearts Episode 436 to 437

Sam asks Yash, you must be enjoying doing this? Yash gets tensed and wonders if she knew this. Sam says I understand your game, you went ...